UK Global Business Accelerator Matchmaking Event to promote cooperation in “Urban Living".
Singapore – 31/01/2018
The Global Business Accelerator programme, organised by Innovate UK and Enterprise Europe Network, will see 15 high growth UK businesses selected through a national competition traveling to Singapore to establish collaborations with local companies, research centres and public organisations operating in the “Urban Living” sector.
“Urban Living” is a broad sector characterized by cross-silo approaches to urban challenges. Areas include:
- Infrastructure: energy systems, waste and water management, security and safety, built environment.
- Smart mobility: transport, traffic management, logistics, and road safety.
- Governance: urban planning, citizen engagement.
- Health in urban areas: assisted living, telehealth, air quality, healthy lifestyles.
- Sustainability: carbon abatement, circular economy, resource efficiency.
The event represent a great chance for Singapore companies to personally meet businesses from the UK to further advance business-to-business collaboration in the fields of technology, R&D and innovation related to “Urban Living”.
- Increase your exposure to the opportunities of working with UK.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and collaborations.
- Find new commercial/technological/R&D partners.
- Pitching session (from 10 to 12.30 morning).
- Matchmaking Event - sharp 30-minute meetings to foster effective networking (afternoon, from 1.30 pm to 6 pm)